In this session we will show you how to perfect the important skill of assertiveness. Everyone will leave knowing how to get themselves heard effectively.
“Being assertive does not mean attacking or ignoring other's feelings. It means that you are willing to hold up for yourself fairly without attacking others”
- Albert Ellis
- What we mean by assertive behaviour
- Personal assertiveness challenges
- Assertive verbal communication
- How to take control through body language
- Self-confidence techniques