This session explores the science of body language. You will learn how to use your own to best effect and how to interpret non-verbal signs in others.
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said”
- Peter F Drucker
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Ways to express emotions through body language (e.g. attentive, confident)
- How to intentionally communicate with your own body language
- The role of micro-expressions in communication
- How to read and interpret non-verbal signs in others