This session will equip managers with effective coping strategies to support others – as well as themselves. We’ll also introduce the principles, skills and practices of resilience as a way of helping people to cope better in times of adversity.
Realise is also an approved provider of MHFA England, training individuals to become Mental Health First Aiders in the workplace.
“Only 49% of employees presently feel that their employer supports their mental health”
- Why wellbeing at work is so important
- How to lead by example - raise awareness and promote dialogue
- Spotting the signs of poor mental health
- Skills to identify, discuss and effectively deal with employees' problems
- Exploration of stress and stress management techniques
- Understanding the concept of resilience
- Ways to build a resilient mindset
- Forming wellbeing plans for yourself and your teams